- I have over 12 years of experience as a real estate agent in San Antonio and surrounding areas working with both residential and commercial clients.
- I have personally purchased, improved and resold properties in San Antonio and Austin gathering a vast body of knowledge regarding staging, repair and marketing along the way.
- I have lived in and around San Antonio for more than 30 years. My family has been in San Antonio for generations. My grandfather worked on the Tower of the Americas when Hemisfair Plaza was constructed in 1968.
- I have a bachelor's degree in communications with a specification in public relations and a minor in advertising.
- I love construction projects and spend much of my free time on building projects and landscaping design at my home. And, I often consult with friends and neighbors when they need help on their projects.
I was raised and attended high school in San Antonio and then returned to the Alamo city after attending college in San Marcos, Texas and working in Austin. I am a husband and father and am active in my community and educational organizations associated with our local schools. I am active in my church, volunteering and involved in local sporting activities. My extended family all live and work in San Antonio and I have a powerful network of colleagues and friends to supplement the outstanding support provided by Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper Realtors.
I am a Realtor and a member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors. I have been a licensed agent since 2006 and received a brokers licence in 2015. I am experienced in both residential and commercial real estate. I am a problem solver and have assisted families with a variety of challenges from organizing for a move to staging to ensure the best first impression of your home. I have a professional network of hundreds of brokers and agents as well as community organizations that help to keep me in front of a large number of potential consumers and resources all year long.
I graduated from Mac Arthur high school here in San Antonio and went on to Texas State University in San Marcos to study communications and advertising. Before working in Real Estate, I was a manager for a Texas based company developing its customer service functions and working with employees and customers alike to solve issues and develop processes. My specialty was identifying issues and working to resolve and redefine existing areas with the goal of providing the highest level of service and reducing cost. I find these types of challenges to be exciting and know I will be able to translate my 17 years of experience in this arena into a successful real estate experience for you and your family.